1. Agriculture is dependent on the weather. There is no set date on when things are available.
2. Sign up to Be Notified. If you want to know when things are ready, we will send you a notification by email. This is the BEST way to be alerted when the produce you want to pick becomes available!
3. The "What's Available?" list is updated every morning. Please, do not call the store. We receive hundreds of calls daily about what is ready to pick. We will always refer you to our website, it is the most accurate way to know what is ripe. Please check the list first!
4. This is an operational farm. Dress for the weather, wear closed toe shoes, and know that you will probably get dirty! We supply quart containers and bags for picking, but you may want to bring a stroller or wagon.
5. We are a family owned business. Please respect our fields by only picking what you intend to purchase. Just as you would not put produce in your cart at the grocery store that you do not want, please do not pick produce from our field that you do not want.
Thank you for taking a moment to read our simple suggestions. We appreciate your time, and your support of local agriculture! We would not be able to do what we love without your support, and we appreciate you.
-the Team at Pick. at Garden Patch Farms